The biggest festival of poetry in Poland – the Miłosz Festival – will kick off soon!
You want to get to know world-famous poets like Charles Simic or Ruth Padel? You want to see how the literary festival is made in Poland? You want to learn to organise meetings, concerts and exhibitions? Join us!
We are looking for young, responsible, energetic and creative people who will want to create a team organising the event together with us. Volunteers of the festival will participate in works on the preparation and progress of the event, will take care of festival guests and will serve the festival centre and places of meetings.
– if you know foreign languages (an advanced command of English is required; other languages will also be welcome);
– you take an interest in poetry and it is a continuous adventure for you;
– you are a conscious recipient of culture and, therefore, you want to take part in its creation;
– you want to experience an unforgettable adventure, get to know excellent poets and translators and talk to interesting people;
– you want to acquire invaluable organisational experience,
send your CV with an annotation: Festiwal Miłosza to: email@example.com
Please add the following clause in the application documentation:
I consent to the processing of my personal data by the Krakow Festival Office, based in Krakow, ul. Olszańska 7, for the purposes of carrying out the recruitment process in accordance with the conditions set forth in the Personal Data Protection Act of the 29th of August 1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws, 2002, No 101, item 926, as amended).
The above consent is voluntary, and the person granting it has the right to access, alter and amend his/her personal data processed by the Krakow Festival Office in accordance with the above consent.
The Krakow Festival Office stipulates that applications for which the above declaration of consent to the processing of personal data has not been submitted will not be considered in the recruitment process.